Would you like to go on a Sailing trip around the Osa Peninsula and around the world famous Corcovado National Park? Then we are delighted to take you on a trip with the magnificent sailboat Manawa Nui.
We can drop anchor in a hidden bay and go sunbathing on a deserted island, take the surfboards and surf world class waves, take trips to hidden and hard to reach shores… possibilities are endless.
We offer an English speaking captain and crew, who are dedicated to give you a great experience.
The pilothouse saloon or living room of Manawa Nui is comfortable and spacy. Its doors always provide a refreshing airflow. Windows are located throughout the living room and you’ll have a great view on the surrounding ocean and nature. There are venetian blinds for privacy.
Manawa Nui can accommodate up to 4 guests in two extremely comfortable cabins. The Master Cabin is fitted with a large double bed while the forward cabin has two oversized twin beds. Both cabins offer the privacy of their own ensuite heads with showers. The safe, uncluttered decks provide a variety of seating and lounging arrangements. The foredeck settee, unusual on a sailing vessel of this size, is a particularly lovely spot to relax.
Manawa Nui was the winner of 1999 Concours d’Elegance, racing at Antigua Classic Regatta
On all of our sailing tours you have the choice to be active in the sailing part – raise sails, lower sails, and learn to be a member of the crew, or to just telax, read, listen to music, take photos, sunbathe, watch the dolphins and go for a swim.
- Sail & Snorkel Full Day Tour. Sail out to beautiful snorkel spots around the Osa Peninsula. Breakfast, Lunch and Drinks are included.
- Golfo Dulce Sail. Sailing around the Golfo Dulce. Half Day or Full Day Tour available. Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks included. Upon request we serve dinner as well.
- Sail, Kayak and Fish. Sail to a great fishing spot, then hop on a kayak and fish right from your kayak (snook, rooster fish and more). Full Day Tour, or Half Day Tours available.
- Sailing Lessons. Sail to Pavones or Cabo Matapalo and surf world class waves paddling out right from the sailboat Lessons available.
- Overnight Tour
- Sail and Hike.Sail to east side of Golfo Dulce, anchor off beach, Dinghy to land, hike to
Waterfalls, photos available. Full Day Tour Only
- Sunset Sail. Half Day Tour afternoon sunset sail close to Puerto Jimenez. Included are: Cocktails/Alcoholic and Soft Drinks, and light snacks. Dinner available upon request!
Manawa Nui Details
Length Overall – 55 feet
Length on Waterline – 50 feet
Beam – 13 feet 6 inches
Draft – 5ft 6in
Displacement – 60,000 lbs.
Sail area – 1,200 square feet
Engine – 250-hp. Cummins diesel
Fuel Capacity – 400 gallons
Cruising Speed – 8.5 knots
Cruising Range Under Power – 1500 miles
Water Capacity – 400 gallons plus watermaker